INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
Golf Carts of ATX is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Golf Carts of ATX DBA will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Golf Carts of ATX DBA collects information from our users at several different points on the web site.
CUSTOM QUOTE REQUESTS:
In order to obtain a vehicle price quote, a user must first complete a Quote Request Form. A user is required to give their contact information (such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address). This information is used to contact the user and provide the quote or other information that they have requested. It is optional for the user to provide financial information, but can be done so that Golf Carts of ATX DBA can review and pre-qualify the user for financing if they are interested. All customer information obtained via the quote request form is encrypted for security purposes and stored on a secured server.
Information is requested from the user on the e-Catalog order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If Golf Carts of ATX DBA has trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. All customer information obtained via the order form is encrypted for security purposes and storedon a secured server.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For example, a cookie is used to store items during e-Catalog shopping so that a list of what you are ordering is maintained. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use the site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. For example, the user, may not be able to use the e-Catalog shopping basket function on the site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on the site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic and geographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is generally not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. However, Golf Carts of ATX DBA may send E-mails or mail about special offers at the Dealership or other offers or information that may be ofinterest to the user based on the information we collect. Golf Carts of ATX uses an outside company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not to our knowledge, retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Golf Carts of ATX DBA is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
SURVEY AND CONTESTS:
From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys or may offer contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:
This web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
When our quote request or order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just “surfing”.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, has restricted access at Golf Carts of ATX DBA and at the dealership. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, order clerk, sales representative, or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Access to the information is made via a password-protected site. Each time an employee needs to access information, they must enter their password to gain access to the information.
Furthermore, employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Employees are periodically notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected.
SUPPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION:
In order for this web site to properly fulfill its obligation to our customers, it may be necessary for us tosupplement the information we receive with information from third party sources.
For example, to determine if customers qualify for financing, the dealership may use their name and social security number to request a credit report or approval from a lending institution.
SITE AND SERVICE UPDATES:
Golf Carts of ATX DBA may send the user site and service announcement updates which contain important information about the service. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to their account via e-mail or phone.
CORRECTING / UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as address or E-mail), or if a user no longer desires to receive information from Golf Carts of ATX DBA, we will endeavor to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data from our database
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1st, 2020
Information We Collect:
Our Websites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our Websites have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||Yes|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Yes|
|E. Biometric information..||No|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Yes|
|G. Geolocation data.||Yes|
|H. Sensory data.||No|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Yes|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Yes|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Yes|
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
• health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
• personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Websites.
- From third-party business partners such as social media sites, ad networks, and analytics providers.
Use of Personal Information
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Websites, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Golf Carts of ATX DBA, assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Golf Carts of ATX LLC, about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Sharing Personal Information
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information
- Service providers.
- Service providers.
Sales of Personal Information
Your Rights and Choices
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
• sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
• disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Golf Carts of ATX DBA, delete any of your personal information that we collected from you within the last 12 months and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoingbusiness relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by filling out the Consumer Privacy Form.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If were quire more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Golf Carts of ATX DBA, reserves the right to amend this privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy Notice, we will post the updated Notice on the Websites and update the Notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Websites following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which Go Fast Texas DBA, collects and uses your information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wishto exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Updated: January 18th, 2022